Welcome to the new Beautiful Things blog! If you read my previous blog post on my old Wix website, (Ringing in the New Year with a Brand New Site! Pt. 1), you will know that I’ve switched from Wix to WordPress for various reasons. I’m super excited to start out 2019 with a new site that will be easier and more enjoyable for me to handle, and for you, to read and navigate.
~ Some new blogging ideas I will be attempting throughout this year ~
- Post Every Saturday; This has seemed to work the best for my life’s weekly schedule.😀 I am planning to make out a short list of blogging topics I want to cover in 2019, as well as writing updates!
- Be consistent about getting back to questions or comments my subscribers/followers may leave; This will help me stay connected to my readers.
- Create a Recommended Reads Page; although some readers may not agree with every reading choice I recommend, I think this page would be helpful to young Christian adults looking for safe, clean reads!
- Do more life posts; these are fun for everyone!…I hope…
- Create some devotional posts that relate to writing; To encourage other writers!
- Hopefully do a giveaway to celebrate my one year blog-anniversary in May.
- Help with a few blog tours!
What do you think of these ideas? Do you have any ideas of things you might like to see here on Beautiful Things? Comment below to let me know!
Did you just find my new site, or have you been reading my blog and haven’t yet (subscribed/followed) my blog? It’s easy!
Go to the home page of this blog, scroll down and look for the section on the right side of the blog that says “Follow Blog via Email.” Type in your email address, then hit the button that says follow. You will receive an email from Beautiful Things requesting you to confirm that you wish to follow my blog. Hit confirm and yay, you’re a follower of my blog!!
Please contact me through the contact form if you do not receive an email to confirm, or to ask me questions about the site, my book, or anything!
~ Laura ~ 😀