Thank you to Hannah, from https://letteredwiththoughts.wordpress.com/ for nominating me!
I must confess I never really liked blog tags, awards, and blog nominations where you had to nominate more bloggers. I kind of thought it was like, “okay, I got nominated, who can I nominate? Let me look at my list.” Nominating other bloggers felt impersonal and like I didn’t really care. Just wanted to get people nominated.
Then I realized something! Nominating others bloggers can help you find out more about them! Their hobbies, likes, dislikes…etc. It’s not only about tagging or nominating them, it’s about learning more about them!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Hannah’s Questions for Me –
- If you were given a million dollars, what would you do? That’s tough! 1 – I’d give some to a Christian Pregnancy Resource Clinic helping to save babies’ lives and to help women in crisis. 2 – Put a good chunk of it in savings. 3 – Take my family on a nice vacation. 4 – Put some of it in an account for whenever I retire in a few decades. 5 – Put some in a special account for my parents because they’ve done so much for me over the years!
- What if your family left you at home and went on a holiday themselves, what would you do first? Well, first I’d probably wonder why they left me at home. 😉 Then I’d probably make myself a big cup of hot chocolate, with lots of whipped cream, (assuming it’s Christmas time), and settle in with a soft blanket and a good book!
- Where was the last place you went for a holiday? California!
- Bananas or jackfruit? Neither. I think I had jackfruit once and it was kind of sour. I tolerate bananas.
- Describe yourself in 5 words. Quiet, creative, imaginative, coffee-Loving, energetic.
- What’s your shoe size? Oookay. This is interesting, folks. I can wear like four sizes depending on the shoe. I have a pair of boots that are 9’s but I can’t wear a flat that is that size. I can also wear 6’s, 7’s, and 8’s!
- How many times have you been to the beach? Twice. Both to the Atlantic and Pacific. I liked the Pacific better. Lots more beautiful shells. There was literally a whole field of them under my feet. 🙂
- Have you had a sleepover at a friend’s house before? Was it fun? I haven’t had a sleepover with a friend in the normal sense. Years ago we stayed with a few families several times when our parents were away. That was still fun!
- What countries have you been to? (or any of the states) Canada is as far as I’ve gone out of the States. I’d love to go to Israel or Scotland. Too bad they aren’t close to each other.
- If you were given an opportunity to go out with a friend, where would you go, and who would you bring? I’d go out with my mom and sisters! Maybe to eat somewhere nice, then stay over night at a hotel.
- How many years have you been blogging? One year so far.
On To my Nominations – Guys, I’m cheating. I’m not going to pick eleven nominees because I’m picking blogs that I believe are truly deserving of the Sunshine Blogger award! (Does anyone know why ten/eleven seems to always be the official number?
My Questions –
- What is one of your biggest goals?
- Do you like outside activities or inside activities?
- What’s the most courageous things you’ve ever done. (It doesn’t need to be like, ‘I saved someone from a burning building.’ Courage can be shown in different ways).
- Desk-top or lap-top?
- Favorite beverage.
- Favorite author.
- Dream vacation.
- If you lived during the 1800s what occupation would you have?
- Sneakers or sandals?
- Do you like having long hair or short hair?
- Fudge popsicle or regular popsicle?
That was fun, wasn’t it? Thanks again, Hannah for nominating me!