Hi, everyone! Welcome to my celebration of the autumn season!
Guess what? I’m not the only one celebrating this beautiful season…A wonderful blogger friend of mine is hosting a weekend fall party! Check out Victoria Lynn’s awesome website for giveaways, fall posts, and much more!
In fact, that is why I am doing this post! Victoria kindly offered to let fellow bloggers share the links to their autumn blog posts this weekend! Thanks, Victoria!
The question Victoria wanted us bloggers to answer was…What do we LOVE about fall!
So let’s dive into my favorite things about autumn post!
1. Can we all say coffee? Okay, okay. I know coffee is good at any time of the year, but seriously…A hot, creamy cup of this stuff is the best on a chilly autumn morning!
2. Journaling! Again, you can do this at any time of the year but getting to snuggle up under a blanket to do it, is wonderful! Do you all like my new leather journal? It is awesome! The leather is so soft and the pages are old fashion…THEEEE BEST! Comment below if you want to know where I got it.
4. Soft, blankets…preferably fuzzy. I don’t know if it is possible for someone to fully enjoy the autumn season without a fuzzy blanket.
5. Hot chocolate with whipped cream! Last year my family really got into making hot chocolate with milk and then piling on the whipped cream! Delicious!
6. Being able to wear cute sweaters and scarves without dying of heatstroke!
7. I also love – warm campfires…end of year produce…this cute pumpkin my sister decorated…and the beauty of the season!
I know this post was short and sweet but hopefully, it inspired you to think about all the reasons why you LOVE autumn! I’d love to hear what you all find so wonderful about this season! Comment below and let me know.
Also, don’t forget to check out Victoria’s Fall Blog Party happening this weekend! Make sure to enter those giveaways!
Have an awesome weekend!!!!!