So, I don’t usually do tags, but my dear friend Bekah nominated me for this very unique one, so I thought it would be fun to try it out.
Thank you, Bekah for nominating me! You can check out Bekah’s all new blog at https://owlservejesus.wordpress.com/
This tag is about sharing some highlights of the past decade…Bekah made these questions up to help me narrow it down. 😀
1. What is your favorite memory in this past Decade? Oooh, that’s a tough one. I have many fond memories of the past decade, although some of them I can only remember because of family photos. I’d have to say some of my favorite memories are; publishing two books, starting a blog, going to California, spending tons of time with my family, moving, starting riding lessons, learning to drive, re-doing my bedroom.
2. What is your favorite Dessert? Ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, Klondike bars…yep, pretty much anything with ice cream. 😀
3. What is your favorite kids book? Hmmm…Wow, I haven’t actually read a children’s book to myself for a while. I honestly don’t know. Maybe…The Last Brother: A Civil War Tale by Trinka Hakes Noble
4. What’s your goal after high school? I have no idea…and that’s okay! A lot of people don’t know what they want to do after high school. I don’t want to rush into something I’m not 100% into, so instead, I’m taking my time. I’m interested in several things, but I don’t know which one is best suited to me.
5. Do you have any siblings? How many? For privacy sake, I won’t number my siblings, but I will say that I have one of the best families ever! Each one of them is unique and special in their own way and I couldn’t imagine life without them!
Thank you, Bekah for nominating me for this tag! Bekah and I met each other at a youth competition several years ago and have been friends ever since! If you have a second, please check out her website!