There are many reasons to feel down, isn’t there?
A fun event is postponed, plans are altered, our day doesn’t go like we wanted it to, we’re discouraged by something, instead of reading a book you end up cleaning something or making supper and doing the dishes.
Today, while I was making supper, I noticed a note one of my sisters had left on our fridge awhile back. It says, Smile, It’s Good For You.
How often do we smile? How often do we take a moment and be thankful for even the littlest things in life?
Today, I’m thankful for…
- A good cup of coffee
- Grilled steak and roasted vegetables for supper
- The ability to get up and walk around
- A porch swing you can sit on and enjoy the early morning while sipping coffee
- An adorable baby chick who makes you smile
- Watching a TV show with my family in the evening
- Getting books in the mail today
- Fresh clean drinking water
- Parents who love me
- A safe place to live
What are you thankful for today?
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS: again I will say, REJOICE!